Thanks to our unique oil ozonation technology, we have managed to encapsulate ozone gas within the oil. Fatty acids from Extra Virgin olive oil bind with ozone, which is released when exposed to air and water on the skin. From there, it penetrates into the deeper structures of the skin, oxygenating and nourishing it.
Benefits of the Ozone Hair Preparation:
- It has an antiseptic effect, eliminating harmful microorganisms that accumulate on the surface of the skin and soothing irritations.
- It can be used for daily hair care as well as in the treatment of dandruff, seborrhea, and other scalp problems.
- It maintains the optimal pH of the skin and leaves a fresh, delicate scent on the hair.
- Ozone dissolves parabens and silicons.
The preparation contains a mixture of ozonized olive oil (Extra Virgin) and macadamia seed oil. Ozone is released during washing, disinfecting, and oxygenating the skin. As a result, hair regains its shine and softness, while the skin is optimally oxygenated and nourished.
Effects and Active Ingredients:
- The scalp is nourished and oxygenated.
- Soothes irritations and has an antiseptic effect.
- Hair regains softness and shine.
- Hair falls out less while the scalp is cleansed and free of fungi and microorganisms.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Phytosterols prevent excessive water loss from the skin. Moisturizes, softens, tones and gently lubricates the skin while having anti-inflammatory properties.
- Macadamia Oil: Contains unsaturated fatty acids, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, lecithin and palmitoleic acid, vitamin A, B vitamins, polyphenols, and minerals. Safe for delicate and sensitive skin, as well as for problematic and allergy-prone skin. Prevents water loss while preventing drying. Firms and restores elasticity.
- Spread the Ozone Hair Preparation on damp hair.
- Gently massage for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ozonized Olive Oil, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Betaine, Parfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Termifolia Seed Oil